Learn how to create this scrumptious and healthy dip everyone will love!
- 1 Tbsp. Smoked Paprika
- 3/4 Tbsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 Tbsp. Ground Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 Cups Butternut Squash, Peeled and Chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Raw Hemp Seeds
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp. Jalapeno Pepper, Seeded and Sauteed
Preheat Oven to 350 ℉
Line Squash and Jalapenos Drizzled in the Olive Oil and Bake for About 30 Minutes
Blend all Ingredients Together and Enjoy!