How to Make a Vegan BBQ Teriyaki Tofu
Who said vegans can’t enjoy a BBQ on a sunny day? This Vegan Barbecue Teriyaki Tofu recipe is very easy, you don’t even need a cooking class certificate to get it done.
All you need is:
Vinegar or mirin
Ginger or ground ginger
Peppers (any color)
1. Cut the tofu into thick slices.
2. Prepare the marinade: mix the soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, and sugar.
3. Marinade the tofu for at least 15 mins— the longer, the better.
4. Cut the vegetables while the tofu is soaked. Use a griddle or bbq grill to cook the veggies, it might take about 4-7 mins for it to cook.
5. Grill the tofu for a minute on each side, then serve with the rest of the veggies.